Friday, November 7, 2014

styled by D.Rich

                                     ig @thecconcept
here's a few looks that I've styled featuring some affordable options a Ferragamo brown belt, Common Projects slip on sneakers, and a Nixon "timeteller" watch, PRPS jeans, and a Zara Fedora hat in olive green, Zara jacket, and cheetah print scarf. Many people may not know but wardrobe styling and consulting is one of the many talents that I offer so if you are interested contact me today!

You can email me at djrichard2010@gmail.com or follow my instagram at (@thecconcept) for more men's and women's style-tips, and more looks.

                                                                  Below are a few looks:
                                  ig: @thecconcept
                                           ig: @thecconcept

1 comment: