Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Fabolous' 90's theme bday party in NYC.


For his 37th Birthday, rapper Fabolous threw a 90’s themed birthday party in NYC that was quite dope. Everyone came dressed to impress and the event was the Golden Era of HipHop. Among those invited included some of the biggest names in HipHop; Mase, Raekwon, Swizz Beatz, Kid Capri, Lil Kim, Remy Ma, Teyana Taylor, Rico Love, Mack Wilds, Troy Ave, Hovain and more.



 
 




 



you can view more at his lifestyle site MyFabolousLife.com


1x1.trans Fabolous Throws A 90s Themed Birthday Party In NYC (Video)

3 comments:

  1. 90s birthday party! I just loved this theme. All of you are looking gorgeous in these pretty dresses. For me it is the best birthday party nyc. I wish I could also attend this party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post! It’s really good to read about this wonderful party. I am working for an event planning firm and have organized many events like this at venues Chicago. I enjoy my work and currently working on a live music concert. It is really exciting!

    ReplyDelete