Friday, September 2, 2011

tracklist: Rolling Stoned. - Smoke DZA


Smoke DZA sparks the mind and takes listeners on a ride on his brand new album, Rolling Stoned which dropped this week. The Kushedgod doesn’t roll solo, as DZA reps alongside an all-star lineup including Bun B, Curren$y, Big K.R.I.T., Kendrick Lamar, Dom Kennedy, ASAP Rocky, Fiend, Trademark Da Skydiver, ScHoolboy Q, Big Sant and Den10. Rolling Stoned features the singles “On The Corner” featuring Bun and Big K.R.I.T. and “4 Loko” featuring fellow Harlem native ASAP Rocky.

Rolling Stoned is now available on CD and digital from itunes.

tracklist:
1. Wonderful World Of The Kushedgod
2. He Has Risen
3. Loudest Batch ft. Den10
4. On The Corner ft. Bun B & Big K.R.I.T.
5. Ball Game ft. Kendrick Lamar
6. We Out
7. 4 Loko ft. ASAP Rocky
8. Notorious ft. Fiend & Big Sant
9. Pow Wow ft. Dom Kennedy
10. Quiet
11. Overhigh ft. Trademark Da Skydiver & ScHoolboy Q
12. Personal Party ft. Curren$y
13. Live Life feat. Marz Lovejoy (ITUNES BONUS)

No comments:

Post a Comment