Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"I think I love her"

Check out Taraji in the June/July issue of Complex magazine, lookin' real nice.


Men say: Making me wait for sex doesn't mean there's a better chance for a long-term relationship.

Taraji P. Henson: If a woman’s sleeping with this dude one night, another guy the next, no one’s taking her seriously. If you don’t give it up, he doesn’t have that power. We get men’s attention when we close our legs. For me, it’s not a game. I’m seeing what I can put up with. I’m not perfect, but I need to know if I’m going to like you on the days when I don’t want to like you.

Men say: There’s a diva in every hollywood actress.

Taraji P. Henson: There’s a diva in everyone—that’s what swagger is. Everybody has that “I’m the shit” attitude at some point, especially when you’re out, you’ve got a sexy outfit on, and you’re feeling good. I was just filming in Beijing, and when I went clubbin’ I was like, “OK! I know I’ve been here too long, because I know who all the rollers are in Beijing.” You can’t put that all on us actresses

No comments:

Post a Comment